Skip to main content

9 Kinds Of People In Whatsapp Chat Groups

Anyway, so I'm sure all of you have some WhatsApp group chats going on in your phone right now. No? Try and join one. Because even my most anti-social friend sends me screenshots of crazy WhatsApp group chats that he encounters. Some of them, like one  i'm currently in (MOSA '09 Group) don't let you sleep at night. You wake up in the morning and you see up to 800 messages and it leaves you wondering is some people sleep at night. Here are some things i noticed about the people in the group. I'm sure they apply to any other whatsapp group out there:


#1
The group admin:

The group admin has power. Or so I like to think. Possibly because I happen to be the group admin of a few WhatsApp group chats, and I like to think I have sole control over these groups that I started. Yes, I can wield the power of adding and deleting people from the Group Chat. I AM POWERFUL, ALL FEAR ME.

#2
The Bitch:

Much as I like Nicki Minaj, I'd have to disagree. They criticize anything and everything ranging from the price of Mary Kay in the market to someone's display picture  My phone is my refuge, my sanctuary, my haven. It is a place where I can seek solace from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. So when someone floods my WhatsApp group chats with negativity and bitching, don't blame me if I exercise my power as a group admin to kick you outta the group

#3

The Imager:
When someone floods an entire WhatsApp group chat with memes of Kermit the frog, the poor people in the chat have no choice of their own - they will see your photos and allow their phones to become flooded with stupid images. Nowadays i take one look at my phone gallery and i'll think my phone has gotten possessed by some evil entity that loves pictures, then i remember i belong to groups on my Whatsapp. Like our phones aren't messy enough. Damn! Aint't none of my business, though.

 #4


The Organizer:

The Organizer also plays a pivotal role in WhatsApp group chats. The organizer is always a person is possibly more evolved than the rest of the group's participants. He/she knows that friendship cannot be formed through online communications alone. Humans need to meet physically in order to cement their friendships. And this organizer is the one who ensures the continuity of our friendships.

#5

The Counselor

I don't mean to be a bitch, but sometimes, some people have to shut up. There are many times when there is this person who is too willing to offer their expertise on what people should do with their lives. You're probably as qualified to dispense advise as I am. (Which is not at all really. Taking my advice on life would be suicide). Unless you're have qualifications as a psychoanalyst, or you're really hot...then by all means, please counsel me.

#6

The Snitch
This is the person who provides the group with all the latest gists and gossip. they usually don't speak much, they just kinda drop a gist from time to time and go back to being mute. And you have no idea where this person get the news from because usually he/she just sits there and doesn't talk at all. Maybe it's one of those "quiet observer" things. I wouldn't know. I'm not really the quiet observer
sort.

#7

The Off-Point:
These people never follow conversations. They enter just drop random crap and totally off-topic lines. They enter the group and ask, "Abeg, who knows where i dropped my Nokia torch charger", thereby derailing the conversation. I confess, I've done this before, but who are you to judge?? Don't forget, I'm a group admin. I'll kick you out if you complain and re-add you the next day!

#8

The Silent Ones:
These ones never reply. Ever. They just stay mute and occupy space. And when he/she eventually starts participating like a normal member and after being welcomed like a long lost brother, he simply vanishes again, and returns once in a blue moon

#9

The Correct Guys/babes:
These are the ones who are just right. They are the ones who participate, but not too aggressively. They start conversation but not too much. They are the kind of people who everyone want to be in the same group with. This group include people like me


Did I omit any type of people? Maybe I didn't include your type, let me know in the comments section below


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Popular Juju Of The Yorubas Of Nigeria

The Yoruba people are an ethnic group of Southwestern and North central Nigeria as well as Southern and Central Benin in West Africa. The Yorùbá constitute over 35 million people in total; the majority of this population is from Nigeria and make up 21% of its population, making them one of the largest ethnic groups in Africa. Most human beings believe in the existence of supernatural powers and supernatural beings. The Yoruba are no exceptions to this. They believe these supernatural forces can be manipulated to interfere in human existence. Though most people doubt the existence and efficacy of such charms and spells, we are not here to dispel your doubts, just here to keep you informed. Below are some spells popular among the Yoruba of Nigeria.  photo credit #1: Ijaya (To Frighten): Ever been in a situation where you felt so much overwhelming fear over something or someone you normally wouldn't be afraid of? That skinny kid at the corner of your street who you feel m

5 Hardest Courses To Study In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions

  I'm not trying to say that some courses are harder than others o. Computer science that i studied turned out to be much more difficult than i expected it to be when i first gained admission. this goes to show that unless you're studying that course or you have someone close to you studying that course, you might never know how difficult the course may be. What i'm saying is that the following courses are undoubtedly the most difficult in the Nigerian educational system because of several reasons ranging from years of study, academic requirements etc. #1 Medicine: The fact that it involves human life makes it even more challenging; it takes longer number of years than any other course in Nigeria before they are tagged qualified as it deals with human life, the students are compelled to read heavy-weighted textbooks and they engage in reading almost all the time . Passing MBBS is another ball game and includes courses like Anatomy, Biochemistry , physiology, this pose

5 Frightening Animals That May Save Your Life Someday

Once in a while, we have to stop and remind ourselves that that terrifying animal who would so much want to have you as lunch may also be the key to your salvation. Nature has produced a myriad of creatures of various forms and sizes and, apart from giving them freaky claws and fangs, also bestowed special qualities upon them and which humans have discovered how to take advantage of. Some of these are listed below: #1 Cobra Venom May Stop HIV and Multiple Sclerosis:   photo credit Cobras...badasses of the animal kingdom. They are the worst things anyone wants to see and getting bitten by one of them is the second most unfortunate thing that can happen to anyone, right after getting hit by a comet (according to my list of unfortunate occurrences). Cobras are the devil. Did you know they spit venom at your eyes , the second worst place you can get snake venom? If you get enough of it in your system, get ready to enjoy pain, necrosis and maybe even paralysis, as the toxins